Creating a Diet & Activity Log
Pro Tip: You can generate a professional food & exercise diary from within the software to print or email to your client. Navigate to Menu > Output tools and click the ‘Generate’ tab to access the forms. Enter the number of days you require in the box in panel 3 then click the go button.
To create a diet or exercise log, create or set up a new client, then in the panel that opens, click the + button under the 'Logs' heading. When you click 'Start from Scratch' this will take you to the log entry screen below:
1. Title your log
2. Choose the log type, either meal by meal, or day by day logging
3. Click a meal collector*– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snack, that you wish to log first
4. Search for foods and recipes in the food search box at the top left of the screen (hotkey F3)
5. Click a food from the results to review it before entering it to your log
6. If satisfied with the selection, add it to your log by clicking the blue 'Insert' button, or drag it to your desired meal
7. Clicking the white cell will open a popup box with built in portion size suggestions to choose from, you can also type any quantity in this box in grams
8. The diary is set up like an excel spreadsheet, so you can add a food to multiple days or meals by clicking the corresponding cell row, without having to search for the item each time
9. Repeat steps 3-6 until all foods have been added
10. Toggle between a food log and an exercise log using the 'food' and 'activity' buttons at the top of the log.
Please note that the Activity Log tab is not enabled on all account types, but you may add it on from Menu>Upgrade/Downgrade.
*Collectors are meal name slots – Enable more meal slots from Menu > Settings > preferences