How many foods does Nutritics have?
Nutritics currently contains over 772,000 foods and this is growing by the day! This includes thousands of user-requested foods and supplements which have been added by our expert dietetic team and are not found in any other nutrition analysis program.
Which food databases does Nutritics use?
Nutritics database is comprised of the official national databases for each country with vast augmented data for photos, portions, etc. Our nutritionists have manually augmented our global databases with photos, suggested portion sizes and detailed micro-nutrition for up to 300 nutrients.You won't get this data anywhere else!!
Each database is available in the local language(s) and in English. In addition, we've created a large database of universal Arabic foods and we maintain toggleable databases from brands, food suppliers, retail chains & clinical feeds so you have total control over where your data is coming from.
Our full array of current databases are listed below.
- Australia (AUSNUT 2016 (2011-13 Australian Health Study))
- Germany (2014 German Nutrient Database BLS 3.02)
- Poland (2005 Polish Food & Nutrition Institute)
- Switzerland (2015 Swiss Food Composition Database, Version 5.2)
- Netherlands (2016 NEVO online version 2016/5.0, RIVM, Bilthoven, the Netherlands)
- United Kingdom (2015 COFIDS including McCance and Widdowson 7th edition, 2015)
- Ireland (2009 Irish Food Composition Database)
- United States (English) (USDA 28 & Branded Food Products Database)
- United States (Arabic Version of USDA28)
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
A proprietary global 'Nutritics' database from user-requested foods, including a wide range of sports supplements, health food products, supplier and restaurant data.
Foods are sourced directly from manufacturers, research papers or added by conversion from other food databases by our qualified nutritionists.
Specialised clinical feeds and nutrition products from suppliers including Nutricia, Fresenius Kabi and Abbott Nutrition.
Gluten free and low protein ranges from a wide range of suppliers.
A proprietary database of food additives such as vitamin and mineral compounds, preservatives, colourings, flavour enhancers and thickeners.