Accessing Your Menus
All menu sharing options are available from the 'sharing' tab of the menu settings.
Menu settings can be accessed by opening a menu from the Nutritics content explorer, and clicking on the slider icon in the top right corner of the screen. Sharing options are accessed by clicking on the 'sharing' tab.
From within the sharing tab, there are a number of ways in which your menus can be displayed.
Intended for display on customers' own smartphone devices.
Accessed by customers by scanning a barcode which can be printed/stuck onto your printed menus, or printed as a ‘tent’ display for the table (or any other location).
Generate your QR code by opening the menu from the content explorer, navigating to the menu settings, and clicking on the 'sharing' tab
Allows customers to browse your menu even if they are not ‘on-site’.
Direct Access Link:
Intended for display on any device – provides access to one specific menu only.
Most useful for enhancing your website online – simply add the direct access link to your website to provide instant access to an interactive menu.
Copy and paste the access link from the 'sharing' tab of the menu settings.
- Useful for enhancing your website.
- Copy and paste the code onto your website to embed the menu.
Publish to Libro:
- Please see a separate guide on this here.
Access all menus:
Intended for display on an on-site kiosk or table-side tablet/menu.
To access a full list of created menus, enter the URL www.nutritics.com/menu/USERNAME on any device.
- Allows staff to select the appropriate menu before handing the tablet to the customer, or you can allow customers to browse all menu types (eg. Early bird, á la carte, specials).
- Does not require internet access after initial load (but changes to your recipes won’t sync until internet access is recovered).